Every account is limited to 2 mobile devices (phones and tablets) activations. To gain access to additional devices, you will need to deauthorize an existing one.
To manage your device activations you must first open Bookshelf, go to the account center, and then deactivate a device from your account:
Accessing the Account Center
- Open Bookshelf on your iOS device
- Tap on the Main Menu button in the top left of Bookshelf
- Tap on My Account
- A browser window will open and take you to the Account Center
- Once in the Account Center, tap on the Main Menu button on the top left side of the window
- Tap on Devices in the menu
Deauthorizing a Device
- In the Devices window, locate the device you wish to deactivate from your account
- Tap the Deactivate button to remove the device from your account
- You can now sign in with a new mobile device with your email address and password
Article is closed for comments.