Step 1: Creating an eVantage Account
If you are new to eVantage you must first create an eVantage Account before you can active an eBook via a redemption code. Click on the Create eVantage Account button to get started.
Creating an eVantage Account
- After clicking on the Create eVantage Account button
- Enter your email address and press Next
- If you already have an eVantage Account (or Bookshelf Account), enter your password to sign into eVantage.
- If you do not remember the password associated with your eVantage account, please use the password reset tool to reset your password.
- Fill out the form in full and press the Create button.
- Your account will be created and you will be taken to your empty library.
Note: Your eVantage password must contain 8 alphanumeric characters, 1 uppercase character, and one special character
Step 2: Activating content
Activate an eBook via redemption codeOnce you have created your account, you will be logged into Bookshelf online. You will need a redemption code to activate an eBook in your account.
Activating an eBook with a Redemption Code
- Click on the Redeem Code button to activate your content.
- Enter your 20 digital alphanumeric redemption code.
- Press the Redeem button to activate your eBook.
- Once redeemed your book list will automatically refresh and you will be able to view your eVantage eBook.
Downloading the eBook.
- To download your eBook you will need to install Bookshelf on your Mac, PC, Android phone/tablet, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. To download Bookshelf, please click the Download Bookshelf button to be taken to the download Bookshelf page.
- Once you have installed Bookshelf on your computer or mobile device, sign in with your email address and password.
- Then tap or click on the book(s) you wish to download.