Step 1: Creating an eVantage Account
If you are new to eVantage, you must first create an eVantage Account before you can activate an eBook via a redemption code. Click on the Create eVantage Account button to get started.
Creating an eVantage Account
- After navigating here
- Click on the Create an Account option
- If you already have an eVantage Account (or Bookshelf Account), enter your password to sign into eVantage.
- If you do not remember the password associated with your eVantage account, please use the password reset tool to reset your password.
Step 2: Activating content
Activate an eBook via redemption codeOnce you have created your account, you will be logged into Bookshelf online. You will need a redemption code to activate an eBook in your account.
- Click on the Redeem Code button to activate your content.
- Enter your 20 digital alphanumeric redemption code(s).
- Press the Redeem button to activate your eBook.
- Once redeemed, your book list will automatically refresh, and you will be able to view your eVantage eBook.
Downloading the eBook.
To download your eBook, you must install Bookshelf on your Mac, PC, Android phone/tablet, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. To download Bookshelf, please click the Download Bookshelf button to be taken to the download Bookshelf page.
- Once you have installed Bookshelf on your computer or mobile device, sign in with your email address and password.
- Then tap or click on the book(s) you wish to download.