Redemption codes are generated with a standard expiry time frame. Online access is provided for a total of 2 years from code redemption. Once this time frame has passed the eBook will no longer appear in your online Bookshelf. Download access via a desktop computer or mobile device provides perpetual access. The eBook can be downloaded to a computer or mobile device at any point in time once you have redeemed your code. Internet access is required for the initial download, after that the material will be available offline. If you know that you redeemed the code within that time frame, check the date/clock on your computer. If it is set incorrectly the system will be notified that the online access should be removed.
Articles in this section
- Where are my Books?
- DLL error when installing Bookshelf desktop application
- 500 Internal Server Error
- Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Grey content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
- Machine Activations Error
- eBook download error
- Windows: Updating book list error