Bookshelf Printed Pages are Blurry
If you are running Bookshelf 7.1 for Windows and pages are blurry when printed; follow the steps below to uninstall Bookshelf and install the latest version to fix this issue.
Step 1 - Uninstall Bookshelf
- Open Windows Explorer. To do, press and hold down the Windows key and then the E key and release. Or click on the file explorer shortcut on the taskbar. If you are having trouble, try these steps to open Windows Explorer.
- Click on Local Disk (C:)
- Click on the Program Files (x86) folder.
- Right click on the VitalSource Bookshelf folder
- Left click on the Delete option
Step 2 - Reinstall Bookshelf
- Visit the Bookshelf download page and download the Windows 7/8/10 installer.
- Run the installer when it downloads
Steps 1.1 - 1.5: Uninstalling Bookshelf